Hi, Welcome To My Blog!

We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.

God made the horse from the breath of the wind, the beauty of the earth, and the soul of an angel.

Friday, January 27, 2012

My Results On Spent

Today I played a game called Spent. You have to try to make it through the month. I made it through the month with $327.
Some choices I made in the game that I wasn't happy about are:
- when my car slid into another parked car and damaged the bumper I drove away
- I didn't go to my best friends wedding
- When a person in front of me dropped a $10 bill, I kept it.
- When my child decided they would go hungry for lunch if I didn't pay the lunch money per day, I risked letting them go hungry.

My job was a warehouse worker.
It was hard to decide for each decision and I was worrying slightly about what would happen next. It was a super fun game.

To play the game go to http://playspent.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment