Hi, Welcome To My Blog!

We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.

God made the horse from the breath of the wind, the beauty of the earth, and the soul of an angel.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Things About My Town

I love many things about my town. So here are some things I like about my town.
Attribution - http://mail.colonial.net/~hkaiter/Seasons.html

1. It has about 24,000 people. So it's quite large but not near as large as some other places.

2. Low crime rate


3. Has all four seasons


4. We are getting a cool water park


5. Has a several good restaurants including Big Red Keno


6. Large public library


7. Several lakes and camp grounds are near us
Attribution- http://blog.gpcom.com/


8. We are only two hours away from two big cities


9. Located in Nebraska


10. We have a Big Bang Boom fireworks show on the 4th of July.

Attribution - http://www.williamsportmd.gov/fourth_july.html

12 comments:

  1. Well your town is 3 times larger than mine is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Big Bang Boom fireworks show sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had a water park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. It's probably good that your town has a low crime rate!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds pretty cool, especially the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky! Your town is huge compared to ours! Sounds like a fun place to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a very fun town!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your town sounds like a lot of fun, especially getting a water park!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been to Norfolk but after reading this now I kind of want to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your town sounds awesome! :) The firework show sounds super cool! I love fireworks:)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Big Bang Boom firework show sounds amazing! Wish we could have that in our town!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Big Bang Boom is fun and we are just getting the water park. It looks pretty cool. My grandma lives very close to where the water park is going up. So we can just walk over to it all the time.

    ReplyDelete