Hi, Welcome To My Blog!

We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.

God made the horse from the breath of the wind, the beauty of the earth, and the soul of an angel.

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Easy Button

 Have you ever seen those Staples Easy Button commercials?
Have you ever wished you could use the easy button? Several times I have wanted to use that button.
         Just last week I wished I had that button. We had to write a poem about Earth's atmospheric layers. It had to have at least 24 lines, rhyme, and describe the layers of the atmosphere. It's not easy to find things that rhyme with 'atmosphere' and 'troposphere' that make sense  and will work with the information I needed to put in it. It took me a long time to write it. I ended up using 'here' and 'near' mostly. It kind of got repetitive, but it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment