Hi, Welcome To My Blog!

We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.

God made the horse from the breath of the wind, the beauty of the earth, and the soul of an angel.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Graduation Parties

     My sister's graduation party is coming tomorrow so we've been getting ready, buying decorations, and making food this week (and you can add last week too). My sister originally started with a pink and green theme, but it turned into a pink and green beach theme when we found a ton of pink and green beach stuff at the dollar tree. I did not know how it was possible to spend 80 some dollars at the dollar tree, but we did. (Dad only thinks we spent half of that, so shhh. (=  ) We bought a LOT of stuff but it looks really cool. 
    I've been helping my grandma with a lot of the food making. Yummy. My cousins from Denver arrived yesterday.  I haven't seen them in four years so that was really fun. Her party is going to be at a new horse barn that was built. The owners have a kind of house thing with it that you can rent for graduation parties. Its kind of hard to find the place though because its behind a row of trees. My mom and dad rented a bouncy house for the little kids. 
   A few of my cousins and me have hatched a surprise for my sister. It involves a song that we all sang when we were camping and stuff.  It will be fun to see what happens. Some of the adults will probably think we're a little crazy. =)   I can't wait until my sister's graduation party, it will be a lot of fun. 
http://www.dailyclipart.net/clipart/flamingo-clip-art/
http://www.onlinestuff.biz/palmtrees.html

No comments:

Post a Comment