Hi, Welcome To My Blog!

We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.

God made the horse from the breath of the wind, the beauty of the earth, and the soul of an angel.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm Back

Hey! Sorry i haven't written or posted anything in like forever, but I have been kind of busy. I'll try to keep posting now.

So recently I started riding my sisters reiner Toby. She used to ride him last year, but switched to Rio because she wants to go to Quarter Horse World. Me and Toby have been working together to try and figure each other out. He's soooo different form riding my buddy Smokey (in a good way), but we are doing really great. I hope to be able to kick butt on him, but that might not very likely because he still gets very nervous and excited in shows.(thanks to a mean trainer when he was younger) But we have only been to two shows, both where he was really sore. I think we can figure this out, but it will take a while. If I don't win anything or do bad in shows, I won't mind very much cuz #1 it isn't really Tobe's fault and #2 I just love riding him. Right now I can't ride him because his knee is inflamed (cause of soreness), but in a month and after we take him to a vet to check that he's healed we will be back working together.

I have to thank my awesome trainer and my sister. Without them we would not be as good as we are. Although my sister and I usually get grouchy at each other when she is trying to give me lessons me, she has helped me a ton.

Wish me and Toby Luck! Later!


Toby









Waylon






To learn more about my baby Waylon, look at my About Me page. I'll post more on her later. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment