Hi, Welcome To My Blog!

We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.

God made the horse from the breath of the wind, the beauty of the earth, and the soul of an angel.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Swimming Pools & Kayaking




      So we were supposed to have our new swimming pool up several weeks ago, but we ran into a lot of problems. #1 problem causing thing was that it is a used pool and we weren't setting it up band new. But anyways, I think it's finally going to stay up this time and we are in the process of filling it which takes forever. Yay!

Since I wrote this post and didn't get to publish it right away, I have a new update about the pool.
      So apparently you are never supposed to take them down and sell them to someone else. Our liner shrunk and after talking to some people, we learned we were just gonna have to buy a new one. So we ordered one and I think the box that was on the deck was the new liner. But I'm not sure because it could have just been the old liner's box. Anyways I hope we can get it up soon. It's too late to use it much this summer, but it will be ready for next year. 


      Also we recently got a one person kayak and I got to try it out on the lake. It was soooo much fun!! and I can't wait until I can use it again. I am pretty good at controlling it, but every now and then for some reason the back end swings around and I'll almost dump myself if I'm not careful. It's gonna be something that I'll get better at as I practice and use it more. I'm gonna try to convince Dad to let me try it in the pool, if it ever gets put up. I wanna try tipping it over and getting out; and getting back in it when I can't touch the bottom very well.



http://atlantiswatersports.com/page_id=193.htm
This is just a random kayak, so you can see what it looks like. Mine is even blue too!! But not as pretty of a blue as this one. Mine is a dark blue (with a cool name on the side, but I forgot what it was)










- Willey  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment