Hi, Welcome To My Blog!

We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.

God made the horse from the breath of the wind, the beauty of the earth, and the soul of an angel.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5 People I Would Like To Meet

Here are 5 people I would like to meet or be friends with.


  • Christopher Paolini - Because he is a great author and I loved the Inheritance Cycle.


  • James Patterson - Another great author and I loved the Maximum Ride series. I can't wait until the last book comes out.


  •  John Flanagan - Again because he is a great author and I loved the Ranger's Apprentice Series.


  • Rodney Atkins - great singer and has great songs


  • The Band Perry - They have amazing songs and are great singers.


  • Jesus - He is the most amazing person in the world. He is full of forgiveness and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment