Hi, Welcome To My Blog!

We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.

God made the horse from the breath of the wind, the beauty of the earth, and the soul of an angel.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Computer Chipped Brain?

Ok so my blogging assignment is:


It has been reported that by the time we get to iPhone 12s that you will get a computer chip implanted in your brain so that you can receive texts, listen to music and search Google from the comfort of your head?
Would you want the iphone to be implanted in your head and what 3 apps would you put on it even if you decide not to implant it.

Here is my answer: 

I definitely do not want a computer chip in my head. My number one reason is that someone would eventually find out how to hack the chip or put a virus on it. Then they would be in control of me or could read my thoughts. Another reason is people could call or text me in my sleep and wake me up. Although listening music would be fun. But my answer is still no thanks to the chip. The three apps I would choose are Pandora (music), Touch Physics (game), and an app where I could get books and read them.


So No, I do not want a chip in my brain. What would you choose and why? Comment and tell me your answers. 

2 comments:

  1. Good Blog! I liked your comment about the virus.....reading thoughts yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take the chip but not for the phone but the one to reprogram me and my DNA

    ReplyDelete